Today I am going to share you some statistics regarding the importance of having a mobile-friendly site. However, it is no need to explain why your website should be mobile friendly! Because a large number of users access the internet using various mobile phones. So I’ll just share you some statistics regarding the issue. So have a look at the statistics below:
- Almost 53% internet traffic comes from different mobile phones.
- In the year of 1997, there were just about 1 million websites, and after 10 years there were about 150 million. In 2007, there were about 1 million mobile websites, along with the number is supposed to reach 150 million by 2017. It is crystal clear that mobile-friendly websites are going to increase rapidly in the years to come.
- Approximately 40% of the people around the world who have a mobile phone use it for going online and half of them go online at least once every day.
- research has indicated that consumers are 51% more likely to do business with an online retailer who has a mobile-friendly site
- Statistics proved that a mobile-friendly website reduces bounce rate.
So now it is time to make your website really mobile friendly. If you are a WordPress user you must use a fully responsive WordPress theme for your website. As an example, Mythemeshop is a great and responsive WordPress theme provider. As of my experience, I can say their themes are really very attractive, SEO friendly as well as fully responsive.
So there are so many online tools you can check that your site actually mobile friendly or not. You can easily use these tools:
Hope above tools will help you to check your site’s responsiveness. If you found this short article helpful don’t ignore to share it to your social media.